Thursday 19 January 2012

SP

if there is one thing that i love, its a sertain book (yes, i know, i cant spell......)
now this book has changed my life....... and maybe my sleeping habits...... but before i get to my amazing little friend, i would like to thank the auther (JUST BACK OFF I KNOW I CANT SPELL)......
he is just such a *cough cough*  ♥GOLDEN GOD♥



ok so now for the big moment..... what is my book of the millenem (..............)



SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
SKULDUGGERY PLEASANT
by derek landy of course!!!!




♥kyielikespotoatos♥

1 comment: